Being a citizen of the United States, is one of the greatest achievements that any foreigner can have, since by becoming a citizen of this country. You can have many benefits such as:
- Right to vote and thus be part of the political decisions of the country through your vote.
- Carry a United States Passport; which opens doors to many countries throughout the world.
- Make family requests; since being a citizen of the United States, the waiting time is shorter, than if you were a legal permanent resident.
- Among others.
To obtain United States citizenship, the applicant is required to comply with a series of requirements such as:
- Be of age
- Have a good moral character
- Live as a permanent legal resident for a certain period of time
- Know about the History of the United States.
- Have basic knowledge of the English language.
That is why Attorney Petro helps you in this process, which sometimes becomes difficult due to the technicality of the immigration law providing you with a professional service
If you are considering applying for citizenship, contact our immigration specialists today at (213) 309-9123.