Julie Moreno, Esq.
Julie Moreno, Esq. has dedicated her legal career to protecting the rights of every immigrant with her strategic mindset, passionate attitude, and devotion to her clients. As a first-generation daughter of immigrants from Mexico, Ms. Moreno personally connects with the lives and stories of her clients as she understands the struggles and sacrifices many immigrants face.
In law school, she was part of the Immigration and Human Rights Clinic and interned at Catholic Charities Immigration Services in Jacksonville Florida. Ms. Moreno’s was awarded with Pro-Bono Award presented by Florida Coastal School of Law for her devoted service in the community.
Ms. Moreno strives to provide her clients with the best possible representation to help them reach legal status in the United States.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies in Social Change and Rhetoric from Los Angeles, California State University.
- Juris Doctorate-Florida Coastal School of Law in 2017.
- Ms. Moreno is licensed to practice in the State of Florida.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar.
- Member of the Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Experienced in Representation Clients In
- Familiy-based petitions.
- Consular process.
- VAWA and U-Visa.
- Removal defense.
- Trying new cuisines.
- Attend concerts.
- Water Polo.
- Spend quality time with friends.